- Brand new Apple iPad shipped to your door valued at $499
- 5 licenses to Epic Traffic Systems – valued at $1997 each – learn more
Epic Traffic Systems is the ultimate training and software for driving massive amounts of traffic to your website. It includes training and software covering Social Media traffic, Organic traffic and Paid traffic. It also includes training for beginner Internet Marketers to make sure you have the foundation for the advanced training. However, it is sold out and the doors are not open to the public currently.
5 licenses of Keyword Rockstar – valued at $997 each – learn more
Keyword Rockstar is industry leading automation software for keyword research and ppc campaign building. It allows you to put your research on auto-pilot, build search, placement targeted, and content network campaigns and even auto-generates banners for your content network campaigns. However, it is a closed door, private invitation only to gain access to this software because it is so powerful. It is not for sale to the general public.
Brand new Kodak Zi8 HD Camera Shipped to your door valued at $179
Brand new SlingBox Pro (Broadcast your home TV or DVR to any mobile device!) valued at $179
How To Win…
Once You’ve signed up you’ll get a chance to automatically join on Facebook & Twitter. Just authorize the contest app & begin spreading the word online with your very own contest link. You’ll earn points when you put your contest link ANYWHERE online & get people to click & visit The Death of Email Marketing!
We’ll automatically give you bonus points for a wide variety of actions! For example: when you post videos on YouTube with your contest link in the video description or you mention the contest on Twitter. You’ll earn points (entries) in MANY different ways & here’s the complete list…
- 1 Entry for every time someone clicks on your link below (so share it as much as you can… everywhere you can, on blogs, social media sites and by sending to your email lists!)
- 50 Entries for each referral who downloads the report and joins the contest from your contest link
- 100 Entries for using the Connect With Facebook Contest Burner app below
- 25 Entries for leaving a Facebook Comment on any page of http://www.thedeathofemailmarketing.com (Requires that you previously enabled the Connect With Facebook button)
- 25 Entries for posting your Contest URL on your Facebook Wall (Requires that you previously enabled the Connect With Facebook button)
- 100 Entries for Connect With Twitter using the Contest Burner Twitter app below
- 10 Entries for every tweet with your link below
- 50 Entries for “Like”ing our Facebook page below
- 25 Entries for posting a YouTube Video Response
- 50 Entries for Creating Your Own Video and adding your link below to any YouTube video description ( must be first thing in description)
- 25 Entries for Subscribing to our YouTube Channel
- 5 Entries for posting a Comment on one of our YouTube Videos, rating or subscribing to our YouTube channel (Contest URL must be in the comment)
The more actions you take to promote the The Death of Email Marketing contest… the more chances you have to win! This is a contest of skill because the more active & effective players will get the most entries. The the contest ends at midnight on 11/12/2010 & prizes will be randomly selected out of all the entries. So … while the contest point leaders will have the greatest odds of winning… EVERYONE who plays has a chance!
We HATE Spam of all kinds. While we encourage you to spread the word far and wide we don’t want you to use Spammy tactics of any kind. Here are some of the actions that will get you banned from the contest:
- Posting to any social media site through a single account more than 20 times per day
- Sending any kind of automated or junk traffic to your contest links
- Commenting on our blog more than 10 times per day
- Commenting on our YouTube videos more than 10 times per day
- Sending bulk email to people you don’t personally know or you don’t have personal permission to email
We reserve the right to adjust this list, adjust your points or ban you from the contest for using spammy tactics to promote the contest.